Sunday, November 22, 2015

Merry Christmas To All

Hello all of you wonderful paper enthusiasts!

It's the Lord's Battle
The Angel of the Lord encamps around those
who fear Him [who revere and worship Him
with awe] and each of them He delivers.
                                                               PSALM 34:7

 OMG! Can you believe I all most forgot to post my card today for PaperTemptress and I knew today was my day to post. I worked on this card for two days, Friday and all day Saturday so first thing this morning I could get it posted. Well Sunday morning came and Sunday morning went, as they say better late than never at all!!!
Let me tell you a little about this card. Ever since I received the Stampin Up holiday mini I have and still am admiring everything in it. I know you’re still drooling too! Right! LOL Any how I ordered this Sleigh Ride die set and wanted to put it in a Christmas bough like so many have been doing except I used a Spellbinders die, more room for detail. The sky was air brushed with copics, the snow was created using a white sharpie pen. Something else to think about, in this card you can see how the Retro Silver Lustre Text paper and the Aquamarine - Metallic/Mica absolutely shimmer and shines. These papers are wonderful for adding more bling to your creations.

Card base 5" x 7"


PaperTemptress Products Used:
Aquamarine - Metallic/Mica

Other Products Used:
Stamps: A Muse/Studio Santa’s Flight
InksVersafine Onyx Black, Copic’s
Accessories: Stampin Up Sleigh Ride, Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments, Memory Box Star of Wonder, Creative Expressions Festive Collection – Snowflake Corner, Border and Tag die set, Sharpie water based paint pen, Pop Dots, air compressor;
Thanks for dropping in today. Remember to keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment